Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Drift Project And Courses Part 1

Greetings to all drifters in k.k. I as a beginner that are into drifting who like to share this project and information to all of the drifters in east malaysia ( if possible west malaysia too). I also going to start my own drifting blog soon and it's all going to talk about my drifting life including projects, technique and so on.

For those who love/are into drifting or motorsport, i hope u all can support someone who are beginner like me. The reason why i want to start this topic in this thread is because i wanna let those people know k.k or sabah drifters still exist in this state and hope those west malaysia motorsport organizer can lend us a help by regonize us and make it like where people in west malaysia is now at.

At this moment, k.k still got alot of people who wanna learn drifting legally and they are trying their best to improve their skill so that people who are from west malaysia can regonize us and make a proper drift track for us to learn. the most important thing is we need west malaysia support and help to organize this sport in sabah.

There are few club in k.k that are into drifting but as a D1KK member ( it's an official drifting club regonized by jpj created by Alig who drive AE86 ) would love people in k.k and as well as west malaysia people to support and lend them a hand so that this sport would exist in here.
As far as i know i haven't test my car yet ( after modded it ) as i have a bad car accident last year ago until my hand was broken really bad and was badly injured yet now i have finally recovered my whole body including my hand as well in this 3 months. so in the matter of fact that i get to drive my car back on the road again and start pratice my drifting.

Before i do that i need to find a good location for me to pratice and yet it needs to be safe doing it so. haha!

I'm trying to find these location around k.k but i manage to found alot yet some aren't safe due to many cars there sometimes. but no worries.. i will try and snap some pictures of the road and place for it.

As for now should i put this into my blog section?

any idea? :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home