Thursday, January 25, 2007

Not Much But Having An Unfortunate Day.

Today After Having a class until 12pm afternoon, i straight away go back home and asked someone to send me to workshop to take my car as it has been done perfectly. ( after i have received a call from the workshop mechanic )


But From My Unexpectation, After i reach there and they told me there is some problem with my LSD after they tested my car. the 1st impression i got is "WTH!" I asked them wthether they got change the LSD oil or not. they said yes and have check all the stuff including the axle itself. So I told them maybe they have mistaken using a wrong LSD oil into it. after i have told them, they agreed to check them and ask me to come back tomorrow again. i was like " Oh well I guess it's my bad day for today".


Before I went home, i went to UMW to ask for the handbrake cable as my current cable can't be used after installing the LSD. They sell them each cable for rm100 but my LSD need 3 cable so it will be RM300. That was freakin expensive ya know that but i have no choice but to buy it in order for me to use the handbrake to do "Power Over" drift.


After that, I went again to hap seng heng to buy some accessories for my car. it was a rainy day and I feel moody after going through lots of stuff.

So after I have finished buying all my stuff that I needed, i just went back home and rest.


nothing much happen today. And today i was planning to test my LSD but it fail's..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home