Friday, January 26, 2007

Nothing Much But A Normal Day For Me

This Morning as usual after finishing my class at 12pm, i straight away go home after having lunch with my fellow friends in chinese restuarant without thinking anything else except i'm kinda disappointed with my current car condition and had never recieve a single call from the workshop yet ( probarbly by tomorrow i guess ).

After going back home, I just went to surf some of the stuff in the internet especially forums, details about engines and so on. I even get to chat with my friends who i seldom meet before at outside. after that i just go and take a short nap during the afternoon session.


Therefore after I sleep until 5:00p.m in the evening, I decided to wake up and getting ready to test my hilux since i never touch them for about 3 months until now. when i was driving the car, it was so much fun and i get to master it in about 1 hr until 6:10p.m then i went back home and have my dinner. my hilux was all fine for me except the steering that occur some problems during the turning part. i think maybe it's out of it's alignment. oh well i guess i leave it to my dad and he will solve them even actually. haha!

At that time before i was going to take my dinner, my dad told me that my mum's car ( the proton iswara ) has been completely fixed. i was like WTF! I though it was total loss but how come they manage to fix it back all together after the car was fully damaged during the accident. They told my dad to take the car on monday. And now i have 5 cars in the total of amount. Shit.. how to take care all the cars when my family own five of them and each of them have to fill up the petrol and maintain them well enough. damn..

So After Having my Dinner, I drive my hilux to my friends house at 8:30p.m and we go have a drink at the mamak shop until 1:30a.m then we go back home. nothing much happened except one of my friend have some love relationship problem and we advice him until i went back to my house and take a shower.

Tomorrow i will be going to the car show event at central plaza and took some of the pictures there. haha! that's all for today..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home