Sunday, January 28, 2007

Saturday Auto Car Show At Central Plaza

Since I didn't update my blog yesterday due to my tiredness the whole day at the event. So Today i'm going to replace back again what i have missed yesterday. haha..


During the Saturday morning, i wasn't awake until 11:38a.m because i was too lazy to wake up haha. after i wake up at that time, i immediately called my friend to come along with me to the event. He agreed to follow me and i also agreed to pick him up since my car already fixed up. I have checked my car and i realized that the workshop didn't done anything much except installing my LSD and the suspension. my suspension isn't done well yet because their skill are sucks to the max and my LSD still got problem ( when cornering or reverse or over run or drive uphill, it will make alot of noise that will make somebody think the axle is going to come out/break or something ). Damn.. on monday i have to send my car to another workshop and fix the problem up again. And also they didn't help me to change my motor oil. That pissed me off..

Anyway i decided to use my car to go fetch my friend. after arriving to his house, he saw my car and keep on asking me to lend him the car. I refuse until when i was helping him to go fetch his sister up at school, my leg suddenly cramed so i have no choice but to ask him to drive my car.


It was a mistake or should i say i made a wrong choice. after i lend him drive my car, he keep on stepping the accelerator ( since my exhaust is kinda loud because it was a straight flow piping ) until the whole students there at school keep on looking at us. i was damn embarressed and i asked him to stop doing that. His sister also feel that same way like me. Ok after arriving to his house again and suddenly one of my friend wanted to follow my car because his sister took his car away. therefore i asked him to follow me. after few mins later, my friends including his sister ask me to go have a lunch at some chinese shop located in hilltop together with them. I agreed because i was force to go there and accompany them.

So then, after chit chatting with them, we decided to put his sister at home and we go and fetch of my friend's gf ( shit.. this is waste of time but really.. ) to follow us to the event.

we finally arrived there around 2:00p.m ( wtf! the event starts at 10a.m and i went there so late ) luckily the event still continue until 5:00p.m. after i parked my car around the event. i snap alot of pictures there. Here is some of the pictures that i snapped during that day:





After I have arrived at there.. the 1st picture that i have snapped.















That's all after i have snapped some of the pictures there i straight away go to another place to have a drink with my another friend ( apparently it's a gal ). After having a drink with her, i straight away fetch her back and continue to find my drift club member for a drink also haha!.



That's all for my saturday life.. haha and if you want to see more pictures i will upload them by tomorrow or whenever i free cuz i snapped too much pictures at there and my upload speed is slow like a turtle so i can't upload much here. Sad but anyway i will be continue my blog tomorrow. stay tune..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home