Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Accident During Drifting.

What an unlucky day for me today.. i had an accident during my drift pratice at the dongongon U-turn and it was a mistake during the last lap of my drifting. but fortunely it didn't hit on my car body. That was kinda lucky for me but at the same time i have to spend some amount of money on fixing it up. damn..


During the mid of the night, i was particing my drifting with one of my friend at the dongongon U-turn there. i was too careless during my last lap and got hitted into the brick and caused my rims got dent and my rear axle was out of it's original position. i was so careless and make my car to be ended up like that. Before the last lap, i was doing it really good that i almost master the 1st gear on one of the drifting lesson for newbie.


But then mistake occured during the last lap. damn man.. but then this accident doesn't make me stop drifting forever like the rest of the people. after i have already fixed my car. i will start playing with all of my spirit and won't give up so easily because of this small matter.


Here is the pictures where my rims got dented.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home