Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Thursday Celebration

Well on 1 feb 2007, our lovely city of kota kinabalu is having a 7th annual celebration for k.k has finally become a city. yup.. there is a celebration event held near btw waterfront and the apartment ( i donno exactly what is the name of the apartment.. haha ) in k.k. i think it's in the middle of those two location that i have mentioned. Well.. during that time i was thinking of not to go to the event that was held during that night because i hate standing for 2-3 hr just for the show and the fireworks at 12a.m sharp. But in the end i decided to go and have a look. ( that was a stupid decision haha! )


Well at least i get to know what they are going to perform during that night event. haha!

Anyway after having my dinner and a short nap around 5:00 - 8:00p.m, i decided to depart at 8:30p.m as i don wanna join/enter in the messive jam that started at 6:00p.m. Before i'm leaving from my house, i decided to take my dad's digi-cam and snap some pictures at there. After leaving my house, i was on my way to the celebration event. And when i was in the middle of the road, i saw lots of cars at there but luckily it doesn't jam as bad as i would expected. I manage to go round and round to find a free parking but i didn't manage to find any of it as there are lots of cars there that have been parked before i reach there. After 1 hour on finding a stupid parking during that time, i decided to go to the basement and park my car there as i don wanna miss the event so quickly. After i manage to park my car there, i used my bare foot to walk to the place where the event was held.

When i reach there, i saw lots of people's at there and it was freakin crowded as i would expected from the beginning. Jezz.. most of them just stand there and doing nothing rather than talking around with their friends. I manage to shot some pictures but the quality of the picture isn't that great compare to other forumers in CSP because i can't get a good position to snap and it was freakin crowded in front of the stage.

I manage to snap some picture but fail to get a good snap + quality of it. Well at least i can snap some pictures at there during the event. After snapping around with my camera, i noticed that my battery life is almost dying until i can't even snap a single fireworks during that time. Jezz.. i forgot to ask my dad to charge the battery before i leave my house to the event. At least i can see what's going there on at there and the beautiful fireworks that was put on that day.

Actually there are lots of great culture dance perform during that event and it was quite impressive as lots of people there enjoying it. Not only that, even there are lots of police there guarding the situation for the safety of the citizen.

After the event.. i went back to the parking lot where i parked my car.When i was going to pay my parking ticket at the counter, i was quite surprise that it shows rm2.50 total for the parking fees.. damn!

Oh well.. at least it's worth going there to see what the event is like. haha! After that i went to have a drink with my drift club members to relax my body plus my legs for standing 3 hours at there. haha!

PS: I will update the pictures here as soon as i get the camera from my dad.. Stay Tune!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home