Monday, January 29, 2007

Raining + moody Day

Sunday morning.. it rain the whole day without stopping and i was at home sleeping until 12:00p.m because i was too tired yesterday. After i wake up from bed, i called my friend to pick me up to go eat lunch at the nearby shop around my house area.


So along with the wait of my friend to come and fetch me, i was too bored until i decided to take a little shot time to snap my car.

Here's some of the picture that i snapped during that time :




After i took some photos of my car, my friend arrived at my house and i'm ready to go and have lunch with my friend. After lunch, we go and watch movie ( Death Note 2 ) together because i got free tickets to watch the movie. hehe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home