Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Monday Test Drive

Yesterday afternoon after i woke up from bed, i straight away went to college at 12:30p.m as i'm kinda late for my english classes Therefore i was speeding on my way and when i was driving in the middle of high way, i feel that my LSD is making alot of noise such as "goluk goluk goluk" when i step on accelerate pedal plus my brake pedal also create some noises too. i was like OH Shi- my LSD might be broken or something.

After that i went to classes and tell my friend about it and he say that it's normal for LSD to act like that. i was thinking is it true or i really wanna take my car to the workshop and double check it? since i'm quite busy this weekdays and i don't have time to go service my car as i have alot of classes to attend. After my english classes, i straight away go home and drive with the speed on 80km/h as i'm too scare to drive fast on the road. Oh damn.. but after that i didn't use that car to drive at night cuz if my LSD really broken at that time i will be in deep shi-.



what should i do? And here is some of the pictures that i took after i back come from college.


I wonder what happened to my LSD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home