Thursday, February 1, 2007

Tuesday and Wednesday Life

Well.. according to the both days that i have encounter so far doesn't look special for me because i have doing nothing during this 2 days except for the usual things such as going to college and come back home and sleep cuz it's a raining season here. It feels nice to sleep at this time because it's freakin cold out theren and i almost get a flu in the mean time that i always sleep with my aircon on.. haha!

So anyway there isn't much to talk about this 2 days but during wednesday after i finish my class at 2:00p.m i straight away went back home and take some cash to repair my car because my car almost reach it's limit due to i haven't change my engine oil yet and my LSD is freakin annoying me all the way when i drive it. So after i called my friend about the location of his friend workshop ( actually not a workshop cuz his friend doesn't open a workshop anymore and now doing all those work at his house only ), i straight away drive to where the location is. And after i have arrived, i saw alot of cars there parked at his house ( I was like WTF! ). When i was going to tell him the problem for my car, he said he got alot of cars to do these days so he told me to come back this friday. Sad.. but what to do.. good business + service is always like that.

Well.. after that i went home and continue my journey to my dreamland. muahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home