Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Video Blog?

Hey guys.. it's been a long time since i last update my blog. I have been encounter
so many problems lately especially my old and new college. And i'm going to kl
sooner or later to start my other courses in ( TOC College ) I haven't go and take a look
at the college environment yet because my parents were busy at their stuff. So i was
planning to go to kl and have a look at my college this month.( Alone i guess )

Well.. before i leave my lovely hometown to another big city in west side where all the corruption and robberies existed there, i will going to make my own video blog that is all about my hometown ( kota Kinabalu ). Well then.. it might take a while for me to make and post it because i'm suck at editing videos ( newbie here haha! ) other than that.. i will find a good spot to record all the place that i have been to all this time in k.k.

this time it won't be that simple and i have to find a good Video Camera to do it. Well in the mean time.. i think i will use my nokia 6233 to record it just for temporary. hehe..

i think i won't be showing my face in the video ( except my stupid voice ). but things can be change is it? oh well.. it depends actually..

my last to end this post is to hope many people will visit my blog someday and somehow it will be more people to read my blog.. and so i need to improve my writing,essay and background theme that will attract more visitor into my blog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home