Wednesday, February 21, 2007

17 Feb Day Of My Life

On 17 feb in the morning, i was thinking that if i go to the bank today and take out my money that i have stucked with.. it will be damn crowded today. Luckily on 16 feb friday i manage to take out the money that i wanted and then straight away fill in the form that i wanted to cancel my limit transaction because i always took my money more than rm200 and it sucks when u only can take out max of rm200 only perday. That is why i wanna cancel my limit transaction to rm1k.

I have waited for almost 1 hr just to cancel the stupid thing and then when my turn comes they said i can do it through ATM machine on my own.. i was like shi- why they don't tell me earlier about this goddamn thing. Anyway it's fine for me because one of my friend accompany me during that time. I was driving my stupid proton car that i have accident with after they have fully fixed the car and i was the one who helped my parent to test the stupid car. The engine was underpowered and it sucks when the radio can't be turn off and it's stays on for 24 hours non-stop. argh.. anyway that was on 16feb friday.

So during this saturday morning, i send my car to the workshop again as my alignment haven't fully fixed yet because yesterday one of my friend simply use my car and slide it with full speed and it sucks when u can smell the understeer tyres rubber on the ground. That is why my alignment is out of position. But then after i told them about my car problem, they checked that my steering column needs to be change because my steering make lots of sound when u turn them to the left and right. And i agreed that i wanna change them now but they said their supplier and other workers who manage this thing is still in off days. Well i'm fine with that but they promise to help me fix my alignment and also i ask them to help me to do some wheel balancing because my rim is out of sharp which can make my steering vibrate quite often when reach 80km/h. After that they double check my stuff that i have installed on friday.

Ater finish doing the stuff that i have asked them to do it for me, i forgot to ask those workers to test my car as i donno my alignment is still in perfect condition or not and i straight away go home and found out that my alignment still isn't in perfect condition yet. Oh well.. i have to go back again next thursday.

During at night time i have some family reunion for Chinese New Year eve and then that's what i have for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home