Monday, May 28, 2007

Memories In Kota Kinabalu..

haha.. finally i have some time to update my blog. anyway since i'm going to leave my hometown on 12th june for my further studies in TOC. i'm gonna say thanks to everyone in my club ( D1KK ) for teaching me lot's of stuff about cars,drift techniques and other things in life. without you all i will be nothing but a lonely guy who plays computer for 24hr + stay at home forever and without even actually explosing the real life in my own hometown ( k.k ). And also if i don't know you guys for a long time i won't be able to learn how to play and control my own cars and i will be driving a FF car forever without even touches it everyday like now what i have used to. haha!


Things that i have learn and gain in my own hometown will be set in my mind forever and won't be forgetting you guys until i'm back again to my own hometown for another 2.5 years.


And to my beloved AE70 ( my 1st drift machine ), i will be always remember you eventhough i have to let it go and hope the new owner will take car of you.







therefore not only my car that's on my memory, even my friends who helped me and teaches me lots of stuff will be always remembered..





And me who involved on the event





Thanks to them, i manage to learn something in my own hometown/life.


there is some of the video i have posted before also included with the memories of mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home