Monday, August 27, 2007

My birthday on 22th

Well.. it's been a long time since i celebrate my last birthday at my hometown. This year is my 1st time celebrate my brithday in kl. It was kinda surprise for me that i would celebrate in kl. It started when i wasn't going back to my hometown and my friend and i decided to celebrate in a clubbing place located in bukit bintang. ( will upload the picture when i have my own card reader )


But since almost all of my college friends have gone back to their own hometown, i manage to invite 8 of my friends to my party. It was kinda little for a birthday party but i have to save money for the next day. haha!


Luckily 2 of my friends have their own car in kl and we just follow their car and went to this place. we drive around to this nightlife place where those hot club are located. it was very crowded at the same time we also encounter some traffic jam. It was freakin hard for us to find parking and decided to park at near the place where they charge us RM10 per-parking (WTH! damn expensive).


Yup.. the place was so popular in kl that many people liked the place alot especially those clubbing place. After we go down to the clubbing place, my friend suggested me to go to this place ( thai club ). Well.. actually i have no comment and idea where to go to other than this place because most of the club require 21 above. So since it's my 1st time to go to those place, there were two ladies asking me to buy a whiskey that was included with promotion + package of lighter. I was so confused at that time on which i want to take, but looking at those two ladies face i decided to take the cheap whiskey where the lady is selling JD ( jack daniel ) because of her face was prettier than the one selling chivas and brandy haha! ( i donno which to choose from so i choose base on their appearance haha! ).


So we go upstairs and sit at the end of the bartender side. Well at first i was so sad because i though nobody especially girls will come due to that time it is not a ladies night for the pub ( wednesday ). So i just sit and wait for the ladies who sell me the whiskey to serve our drinks. Luckily i'm not a really bad or good drinker so i can control and handle the amount of alcohol. It was fun drinking but the songs they played aren't as good as those pub i went in my hometown.


After a few hours, there were more and more ladies come at that time and i manage to know few of them since i'm not really interested them but i was bored and in need of someone to talk with me. Haha! But it end up the girl and i like each other although i intend to forget it but jezz.. i'm still single and a lonely virgin who don't wanna break it until marriage. haha!


So then my 1st kiss was taken away by this girl. Well as long as i don't break my own virginity then it will be fine. clubbing girls are bad for good boys like me. haha!

Therefore sicne that night, i can't forget those memory of my 1st birthday party in kl and i will be scare of the madness addicted attitude of mine controlled by the evil of clubbing. haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home