Monday, August 20, 2007

A New Life In KL

It's been 2 and a half months since i last update my blog. Well frankly speaking, i'm kinda busy for almost 1 month and another 1 and a half months to wait for my new internet line to be operated. Since it's been that long i haven't update my blog, i think i should make my blog more longer this time or maybe not.

When i arrived in kl on the 12th june 2007, i was happy to finally reach kl for my 2nd time to living here all by myself. The 1st place i was going to is my own college. I though it must be a high class college and superior than the other one i was expected from. Well after i went to the college, I saw alot of CCTV camera and guard at the guard house. They asked me to take their vistor card and go to the student service center. As what they said i did went inside the college and there is a trainer that welcomed me to come to this college.

What they said is they take me to go look around and tell me lots of stuff that was going to perform in this college. They don't mention the rules much of course because this rules are suppose to talk about it during the orientation time. Ok.. what they said like it was a good college but after i went for the 2nd and 3rd time for the orientation day, i was impress with the work they have done and talk to us about. Alright.. this is what i have choosen this college for my automotive studies.

After 1 month experienced it, looks like their talk are empty promises. especially their student service, it suck like hell and now i still don get my pants yet for college use. As for the student card which can allow students to open every door that needs a punch card to access the classroom and lab are all rubbish Because most of the time we used the trainer's punch card to go out and in the classroom and lab.

Not only that, the rules are ridiculous for a college because most of the rules they applied for us are similiar to what we are at secondary school. It sucks alot but when it comes to teaching, it's awesome and interesting depending on which trainer that teaches u. Well.. i don't expected much of it until i made alot of new friends there but they all talk really straight and different than what talked in east malaysia.

Other than that, the trainers there are friendly and helpful although they are from philipines but still i can understand their american english which we have hard time to understand it. The discipline teacher are sucks as well compare to our trainer because they always like to catch and send warning to those who break the stupid rules like your hair. And luckily i manage to ignore them and go on my own way because i pay to study not to obey the stupid damn rules.


Therefore in the end i would like to continue to study until i get to go to the OJT session this upcoming november. Haha.. and i took alot of pictures of my college and my own room in kl. It's just that i took those pictures with my phone camera so i can't upload it into my pc because i didn't buy a SD card reader yet.. sob* sob*


As for my own life other than in college, i don have much to say as i'm always at home or sometimes go to the shopping places where i can see young pretty girls around (not those type of lala girls ) or having a movie alone. I'm kinda lonely but i will try to fix my own life in kl.. haha!

That's all for my update. I will try and upload my pictures here ASAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home