Friday, September 21, 2007

Stress In KL

It's been so long since i haven't update my blog again. haha! Now finally i'm going to update again about my life in KL.


Having Stress in KL is the worst things ever than having it in my own hometown. Why i'm having this stress life there? It's because of college? That will be out of question.


The reason i'm having alot of stress is that there is lots the polution such as noise that is surrounding at my room. Why i'm saying that? It is because my house is almost near the roadside so there are many cars/lorries going around and busses moving up and down that will make alot of noise into my room. Well frankly speaking my room is at the front of the inner house so i get those noise almost everyday when i'm around.


That's fine for me because it doesn't really bother me much but from what i'm really pissed about isn't that noise. IT'S BECAUSE OF MY STUPID DAMN ROOMMATE SPEAKER + WOOFER! ARGH.. i'm kinda pissed off him.


Well.. this things happen when he bought a damn 5.1 speaker which has a loud noise and heavy bass surrounding his room and mine. Everyday when i tried to sleep well and peace in my room, he will play his ah beng trance and techno songs loud with full heavy bass that makes me can't sleep. Imagine when a person who plays loud with heavy bass that will make your room become surrounded like his room will you pissed off? Therefore whenever i try to ask him to lower his sound and bass volume, he never listened to me instead of putting the volume even louder than before.


This is why i hate ah beng people with stupid english ah beng speaking. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE MAN! i'm usually sleep at 3-4a.m but he slept early than me and wake up earlier than me so i still need time to sleep well but this damn early morning call of his speaker and bass makes me wake up early with him. It feels like i'm in a clubbing place with full of ah beng surrounding me. Jezzes man..


This is what makes me stress and can't sleep well all these days because of this polution sound created by him. Damn.. i wish his speaker and bass damages so that i can sleep well all the times i wanted to.


CURSE HIM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home