Saturday, January 5, 2008

Moving from Blogspot to Dot Com? Another New year day.

It's been 3 months since I last update my blog. The reason why I stop blogging is because of the lack of camera and pictures that I'm going to post in here. Usually nothing much happen around until I came back to my own place.


Well during this 3 months of time I haven't been doing much stuff around except going to college, sleep, eat and surfing around the net until I came back to K.K.
It was quite exciting for me to go back to my own hometown and leaving the devil of big city.


During christmas time, I get to enjoy alot of partys and events. For example the CSP (click start play ) Christmas party. It was kinda fun and awesome to meet those forumers there together playing some games that will make you laugh all the way through. On the christmas eve, I manage to go to my friends BBQ party to celebrate christmas together. It was a potluck with alot of yummy food served on the table.



After the Christmas is over, New year eve is coming and during that day night I went to shenigan with some of my friends which appears to be a female and I was suddenly getting a call about canceling the plan and ended up with that girl along. Fortunely she called her friends to come along and enjoy the fun there. It was quite embaressing for me to face them as my friends was the one who canceled the plan that we made earlier before that night. Luckily they don't mind and we entered inside together. As an appology, I ordered 1 Jug of beer ( I actually bring less money as I was told to bring that kind of amount ) and treat them. They accepted and happily enjoy the night. I was kinda left alone as those girls are dancing with their own friends.


Few mins later I manage meet one of my old friend who appears to be studying in my ex college. I greet her with a smile and say " Happy new year". We talked about how things going around since that day I left. But then after the conversation, I was left alone again until one of my friend called me up and plan to join me back. We all together having alot of fun and dancing until late night One of the CSP forumer called me to send him back to his own house.


It was a great new year night for me compare to last year where I got fooled for a SHI- event.




After the new year day, I was joining some of the Drift event organized by D1KKDC ( Drift 1 Kota Kinabalu Drift Club ) and happened that my car was broke down during the time when I was doing a Donut drifting. It was a bad luck for me to have it happen to myself.


After that event, I was bored doing nothing but to stay at home surfing net and waiting for my friends to call up asking for a drink at some coffee shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home